Climb 101 (Beginners Adult Climbing Course) Tuesdays OR Wednesdays 7-9pm
This is directed at beginners and newer climbers who are climbing 5.8 or under and/or bouldering in the White to Orange range. Climbers will learn basic movement, technique and terminology with an emphasis on safety.
Climb 102 (Intermediate Adult Climbing Course) Mondays OR Thursdays 7-9pm
This is directed at climbers who have taken the 101 course already, or are climbing at a level of 5.8 or higher and/or are climbing at red/blue bouldering level. Climbers will learn more advanced techniques with and emphasis on fitness, flexibility, and injury prevention.
- Adult Climbing Course fees: $260+HST (with the option of buying a 3-month pass at a discounted rate of $175)
- 10 sessions: from 7-9 pm for 10 weeks
- Begins the first week of October
- Rental gear included if you don’t own your own equipment
- 8 climbers per session
- Available for anyone 19+
- To register please call the gym 613-739-4074 or inquire at the front desk. For questions, email crgadultcourse(at)gmail