Climb 101 (Beginners Adult Climbing Course) Tuesdays OR Wednesdays 730-930pm
This is directed at beginners and new climbers who are climbing 5.8 or under and/or bouldering in the White to Orange range. Climbers will learn basic movement, technique and terminology with an emphasis on safety. Climbing twice a week is imperative to the skill development so we hope you will use your 3 month membership to work on your skills.
Climb 102 (Intermediate Adult Climbing Course) Thursdays 7-9pm
This is directed at climbers who have taken the 101 course already, or are climbing in the range of 5.9 to 5.11 for routes and/or at red/blue bouldering level. Climbers will learn more advanced techniques with an emphasis on fitness, flexibility, and injury prevention. Our hope is that these climbers will try to climb a second time a week in order begin to hone their new skills.
Climb 201 (Advanced Adult Climbing course)
This is directed at climbers who have likely taken the 102 course already, or are climbing at a level of 5.11 or higher and/or are bouldering in the teals to black range. Climbers will learn how to identify and exploit their weaknesses, build climbing specific strength, identify physiologic plateaus and how to break through them. These climbers need to be committed to climbing two times per week for class and one time outside of their pre-determined class time (minimum three times per week). These classes are three hours in duration and have a lower ratio.
- Adult Climbing Course (101 &102) fees: $300 + HST members and $450 + HST for non-members (includes a 3 month membership)
- 10 sessions: from 730-930 pm for 10 weeks (101 &102)
- Start dates in September, January, March & June
- Rental gear included if you don’t own your own equipment
- 8 climbers per session
- Available for anyone 19+
- To register please call the gym 613-739-4074 or inquire at the front desk. For questions, email coyoteyouth(at)gmail